15 June 1998
Good Day Sunshine Magazine Issue #82
||Here's the announcement by publisher Matt Hurwitz:
Good Day Sunshine Issue #82 is in the mail. The new issue is 128 pages, and features
- Preview of Ringo's "Vertical Man"
- Behind the scenes making of "Standing Stone," with lots of never-seen photos
and interview with producer John Fraser
- Detailed backstage coverage of "Standing Stone's" UK and US premieres and
associated promotions, including the making of documentary, webcasts and others, from the
people who made them happen
- Peter Frampton's Personal Ringo Tour - Peter has graciously loaned us not only his
night-by-night "notes from the field" from last summer's tour, but also, a GDS
exclusive, his personal backstage photographs (including some amazing shots of Ginger
Baker and Jack Bruce together backstage in Denver, and much much more). A great preview
for the folks Ringo will be visiting this summer in Europe.
- Backstage at "Music for Montserrat" from last Fall, including the late Carl
Perkins's personal backstage photos.
- Plus: Collecting - collecting "The Beatles Anthology" - you might have thought
you had all there was to find, but we've turned up a few things you might have missed. . .
- 72 pages of Beatle News!
Matt Hurwitz Publisher Good Day Sunshine Magazine Tel: (310) 391-0778 E-mail: GDS1964@aol.com
Back | How To Subscribe